Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Kiwi Sport!

WALT: Write a reflection on what we did at kiwisports.
I have made a reflection about my time at kiwi sport with my classmates.

I really enjoy kiwi sport because how I got to imrpove on my batting skills and also learn more about the sport tennis.
I think maybe next time I could still work on batting by practicing all though this week.
Down below will have a relfection about my time at kiwi sport.
Make sure to Comment.
What problems did you encounter while you were at Kiwisport? How did you solve them? Hitting the ball softly and I solved that problem by using a different position
2.    How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why?              (Give at least 2 reasons) I felt excited and happy.
3.    What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2  reasons) At Kiwisport I liked to surviving because surviving it was simple and easy to do.
4.   What parts of it did you dislike? Why?  (Give at least 2 reasons) I disliked when the ball went high and I couldn’t get it. The reason why I dislike when the ball goes high is because in my opinion I don’t like missing.
5.   What did this weeks lesson  tell you about yourself and how you learn? That I am able to learn new things and do new things that I have never done before.
6.   What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwisport? Learning how to hit the ball to where my pears or partners can get it.
7.  What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' during Kiwisport  that you would like to try next time? One thing that I have seen That my classmate do is hi9t the ball gently and that is one thing I want to work on next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment