Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Maths

Maths
WALT: Write a reflection about what we did for maths.
Image result for Maths
Today the kia manawanui syndicate did maths with Ms.Komor.

Monita helped me understand what the questions were trying to tell me, what it was about and what strategy I had to use to get the answer.  

Maths was really chellanging for me but I have tried my best giving my all and never give up.

The question that I made it up to was
double 25.7
Witch was really easy for me cause I just used the algorithm strategy witch gave me the answer of (51.4). 

Image result for adding and subtracting decimals png
For those of you who don't know what algorithm is, The photo above is an example.

One thing I could work on next time is to challenge myself an dtry and work without any help and also one thing I did really well was using strategys that I feel that is easier for me.

"Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my Reflection"


No comments:

Post a Comment