Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Dinner at Fortuna

Kia ora and welcome to my blog.
Today I am going to talk to you about my dads birthday.

On june the 6th 2018 it was my dads 37th birthday. In the morning I made him breakfast witch was french toast with eggs and bacon and I also made him a nice hot latte. After that I went to school. After school we went shopping to get my dad some new clothes and shoes and went out to lunch. We went home and had a little rest because we were all exsausted. A few minutes later we went out to dinner in the city at Fortuna. The food was so yummy, It was the best food i had ever eaten. Then when the day was over we went home and watched netflix.




Image result for happy birthday png
Image result for fortuna restaurant

"If you have any questions then comment down bellow"
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment