Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Life Education Harold Van!

Life Education!
WALT: Write a Reflection about what we did at the life education van.
Image result for harold the giraffe png

Good morning eveyone and welcome to my blog.

This morning I went to the life Education van with my teacher and my class. 

first we got given fake food to put in the correct food order Example: FOOD from the grown, meat FOOD, and lastly FOOD that are not good for you.

Next we got given a lttle bag with body parts in it and also a white bord marker and white board with a peace of paper. The body part that I got given was the Lungs. For those of you who dont know what lungs are, they are a type of body part the helps you to breath in air.

Something I have learnt this morning is that our left lung is not the same size as the right lung because our heart sticks out of the left lung witch makes it smaller.

then at the end we saw harold and he told a funny joke, It goes like this "Why did the bouncing lion go in the toilet...... To find winnie the pooh" HAHAHAHAHA! it was so funny. 

It was really fun at the life education van and sadly this is the last time will ever see harold again or even stand in the life education van.

What I did well was trying my best to answer my questions aboout lungs and what I really want to workm on next time is to try and stay focused on my task then talking to others.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment