Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Kiwi sport/Cricket reflection

   Kiwi Sports/Cricket
  1. Image result for tennisHow do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons) It was fun and enjoyable. The reason why is because it helped me with a lot of t
  2. hings like teaching me how to serve and also how hit the ball to where i want it to go.


  1. What parts of it did you like? Why?  (Give at least 2 reasons) I liked the part where we had to serve and challenge each other.
  2. What parts of it do you need to work on?  (Give at least 2 reasons) Hitting the ball softly so that i the person on the other side of me can get it and so that I don’t lose a point when i am in a real game.


    Image result for volleyball
  1. What did you learn about Volleyball this week? How to hit the ball straight and also to hit the ball over the net.


  1. Name at least 2 things that you need to improve on in Volleyball?  To hit the ball to where i want it to go and also let my nabour know that it’s my ball.
Image result for volleyball

  1. What would you like to do more of in our Volleyball lessons? Surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment