Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival.

Manaiakalani Film Festival!
WALT: Write a reflection about the Manaiakalani Film Festival.
Kia-ora and welcome to you all.
Today I went to the manaiakalani Film Festival with the whole of Tamaki Primary School. Before we left to Sylvia Park (Where we had the Film Festival) we had to partner up with the little kids in room 4 & 5. My partner was Dontay in room 4.

Dontay wasn't really listening to me but I helped him to understand what to do and told him that he had to follow the teachers instructions. But either then that he was really good and respectful to me so I would like to acknowledge him and say thank you for being a great buddy. 

Anyways at the Film Festival we watch other schools/our schools Films that we have made in 2018. 

My favourite Film was the kia-Manawanui syndicates Team film because I really enjoyed all our students because they looked really energetic and they looked really cool. 

I'd also like to thank Arizona Cooper in room 10 for being a great friend to me.

Thank you : )





No comments:

Post a Comment