Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Kapa Haka.

 Kapa Haka
WALT: Write a Reflection on our Kapa Haka practice.
Image result for kapahaka cartoon
On monday the TPS students that were in the Kapa haka group had Kapa haka practice. It was kind of hard for the kapa haka tutors to start teaching because some people weren't listening to the intructions. When we are silly or disrespectable we all get punished. Our punishment was to squat and stay down until our tutors say to stand up. We also had to jump high until our feet hit our back witch is very sour and tiring. We did this thing where we all had to form a triangle but the girls on the outside and the boy on the inside. It was so complicating because we had a lot of steps and moves that we had to remember. I felt challenged because most of the moves I got mixed up wiv and sometimes thought of the amount of moves we had to do. I couldn't memories the steps or the move so I just sat down and took a break because I was over thinking to much. We sang a waiata witch is called (Tini Whetu). lastly we played a game named (Pukana). It was really funny because people were making funny faces. What I should work on next time is to focus more on what is going on in front of me instead of what is going on around me. What I did well was listening to the instructions and also learning all my words.

 I hope you enjoyed my Writing.

If you want to see more work like this please comment down bellow.

THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment