Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Similie - Writing!
WALT: Find out what figurative language is.

Today we had writing with Ms.Komor and we learnt about what similies are. We had to explain in our own words what we thought a similie was. 
what I have learnt about a similie is that a similie is when you use as & like to describe something or someone for an example 
"She is as tall as a tree".
My thoughts about this lesson is that it got me thinking alot about how I could explain my thought on what my oppinion was about a similie and how I could put it into one whole sentence.

My definition
As American as apple pie.
As big as a elephant
As black as coal.
As blind as a bat.
As bold as a brass.
As boring as a watching paint dry.
As brave as a lion.
As bright as a button.


"If you want to know more about my learning or give feed back/feed forword then Please dont hesitate to comment down bellow"


THANK YOU








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learnt about figurative language too

Post a Comment