Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Lagoon pools template Reflection.

Today Kia-manawanui had to write a Template on the lagoon pools. 
We had to write about what we see at the pool, what we feel at the pool, what we hear at the pools and what we smell at the pools. 
Image result for panmure lagoon pools
The weather was like a day that had lost its pathway. It went rainy then sunny and from there it carried on. When it got to nearly the end of the day it was as bright as a diamond. The sun came peeking out of the clouds and looked straight at me as I felt like I was a marshmallow that melted under burning fire.

When we jumped into the pool it felt as cold as a refrigerator. It was relaxing but at the same time it felt freezing cold. The feelings of being in the water in a strange weather felt more like I was taking a cold bath.

The sounds at the pools were sounds of fun. People “Screaming” joy and also laughing happiness. There also was a few people “Splashing” the ways into the pool and bumping everyone out of there ways and playing lots of fun games. The people on the slides came down with a big “Swshhhh”.

The message that I am trying to tell the reader is that the panmure pools is a friendly place to relax and get away from any kind of stress or drama that is happening in life. So what I am trying to do is convince all of you who are wanting to have some time to themselves, Panmure pools is the place to go. Thank you all for reading my Craft template and I hope you all took my advice to heart.

"If you have any questions or any feed back/feed forward then please feel free to comment down below". :)



No comments:

Post a Comment