Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thinking Bias Reflection!

Thinking Bias Reflection!
WALT: Reflect about what we talked about with Ms.Komor about Bias.

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog.

Firstly I would like to say "How's your guys day been". Has it been great, not that great, or not that great at all.
 (Comment down below)!

Anyways today I have learnt something new. I have learnt that M&M's is a very popular chocolate in the whole history of chocolate and also that M&M's have existed for 75 years.

We have also learnt about Bias.

What is Bias?
A Bias is something that you use for a persons or a groups oppinion especially when you discuss as a group on a table, you have to make sure that everyone around you agree's with you and also understands what you are trying to explain.

Well! Maybe you guys think differently to what I think about a Bias, if so (comment down bellow your explanation).

Here are some screen shots on what my class and I have discussed.

These images below are example's of the task we were given.

After all of that thinking and discussing we played a game on the internet it was called (Asteriod). I worked with Fa'afiu and it was a really fun game because we had to talk to other charactors about inventing something that could help save the world from an Astroid. We also had to go on missions to find tablets and stuff for the charactor on the game witch was really entertaining.

"That is it for today guys and I'll be back with more blog posts"













No comments:

Post a Comment