Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mathematics Test

WALT: Write a Reflection on our Maths test that we did thus morning with Ms.Fepuleai.


 Mathematics

This morning Kia-Manawanui had a Maths Test with Ms.Fepuleai. It was called the E-asttle Test. For me the test was chellanging and also confusing. It was chellanging and confusing because I couldn't find the right stradegy to work out the answers of the questions and also some of the questions weren't really understanding. Some of the questions got me so frustrated that I just sat in my chair thinking for hours and hours trying to find the answer and in the end I got the answers. I dont know if the answers are right or not but I am comfertable with my answers. What I think I did well was reading the questions carefully and also keeping on task. What I think I should work on next time is working faster and learning my Math. I enjoyed the Maths test and I hope next time I could do better then today.
Image result for mathsImage result for E-asTTle

THANK YOU!


   "COMMENT IF ANY QUESTIONS"

No comments:

Post a Comment