Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

My school Holidays.

Kia ora everybody! today I am going to be talking to you guys about my school holidays.


Image result for school holidays
On the first week of the school Holidays I went to my mums and played Fortnite with my brothers. We stayed up all night playing the game. My brothers are like kings at playing Fortnite. Mind you im not really good at Fortnite I always die fast and that make me angry cause i dont like losing. I also went to my baby cousins 5th birthday and it was very exciting. She had alot of fun games prepared for all the kids from 13 and under. My favourite part of her birthday was when we had a dancing competition. The prize was a big lollie pop filled with lots and lots of lollie pops inside it. At my mums we just eat, sleep, play fortnite, and kick back and relax. My favourite part of being with my mum is when we clean the whole house and go shopping. I enjoy going to see my mum and my siblings.
Image result for fortniteImage result for birthday
On the second week of the Holidays I came back here to Panmure and spent the rest of my Holidays with my dad. Even though I live with him I still have to spend extra time with him. I cant even be away from him without him eigther calling me or texting me to ask when im coming back home and that he misses me. The fun part I liked was going with my friend to the movies to watch the grunge and when my dad let my friend sleep over my house. It was funny because me and my friend was playing hide and seek in the whole house and she was hiding next to the stairs and when I found her she got a fright and fell all the way down the stairs. She injured her leg a little bit but it wasn't that bad. I miss spending time with her and hopefully sometime this term i'll see her again. I enjoy spending every single time with my family and friends and I will never forget the funny moments with all of them.
Image result for family and friends
THANK YOU! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY WRITING.
"If you have any question please comment down bellow"

No comments:

Post a Comment